Monday, June 1, 2009

McDonald's Restaurant Review




McDonald's - Newly Renovated

6740 N Clark St
Chicago, IL 60626
(773) 262-4125


by Food Critic,

Charles Timespent




The best part about this special red and yellow Macker's is the new double-lane drive-thru. Little do other Macker drive-thru traffickers know, idling a mile south, staring at the backs of other Macker customer heads, inching nearer to the 1st payment window--that I've already (nearly) burned my lips off with Macker's trademark 212-degree scorching hot coffee. And, far less time was spent feeling guilty while waiting in the typical Chicago Macker traffic jam over my 8th Hot Apple Pie this week. If I felt compelled to do so, and I nearly did, I could run a hot-lap around this special little Macker's and order up yet another EggMcMuffin just before the dreaded switch to lunch. Sometimes, the simple solutions in life are found just a bit further up the road, in this case, a bit further up north on Clark.

No comments: